Friday 20 January 2012

The Exploding Dart

                          Being in a pub having a good time when someone comes up to you wanting a game of darts for a fiver. Gambling not my game but I do like to throw the odd set of arrows now and again. Everything was going sweet as. The darts where hitting their targets and evrything was going my way. Then all of a sudden one dart hits the dart board exploding into flames. Then the numbers on the dart board started coming alive. Dancing in circles like indians on a war dance. What could I do? My opponent wasn't to happy and started going off on one. He went mental punching me to the ground smashing my head onto the bar. All hell broke out and the fight ended up on the streets where everyone seemed to join in. Then someone grabbed a knife from somewhere and stabbed me in the head. This is when I woke up with sweat all over my body.

Now what was that all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment